Kit contains Saopnut powder, Natural Vessel wash and Sambrani Dhoop.
Directions for Use:
Take sufficient amount of powder and scrub pooja articles and idols thoroughly.Wash them in plain water.
Natural Vessel wash :
Mix 2-4 spoons (or as required)of the product in 1 bowl of water. Dip the scrubber and scrub pooja articles and idols thoroughly.wash them in plain water.
Sambrani: Place small amounts of Sambrani on burning charcoal for soothing fragrance.
● 100% NATURAL ORIGIN, DIVINE, PLANT-BASED, BIODEGRADABLE.
● SOAPNUT: Using Soapnut is traditional method to clean pooja utensils and idols.
● INVITING PRRANA:Soapnut is believed to possess purifying properties. Using soapnut to clean Pooja items is thought to cleanse them of impurities and negative energies, restoring their sanctity. It is often preferred over chemical-based cleaners as it is considered more natural and in harmony with the spiritual nature of the items.
● SAMBRANI:The use of Sambrani in Pooja is Ritualistic Practice.Soothing fragrance of Sambrani cleanse the surroundings, dispel negative energies, and create positive vibrations.
● NO CHEMICALS: Free of chemicals.NO Eye, Nose ,Throat and Skin irritation ,headaches ,nausea and difficulty breathing on usage.
Note: Keep away from sunlight and replace cap tightly after use.
Best before 2 years from date of manufacture.